[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

Charles Fulton mackensen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 12:23:17 UTC 2008

If you haven't seen Lar deny anything then you haven't read his emails
to this list. I encourage you to do so before sending any more mail
here.

If you continue to make accusations which I know to be false, but the
proof cannot be revealed, then you place me in an extremely awkward
position, as you've already placed several other users.

I don't claim to be privy to your correspondence with Anthere, but the
matter didn't end there as you well know, because I believe you were
occasionally copied on emails. I'll have to check my archives to be
certain.

You know, you're right. The matter was not taken officially to the
Commission, and Lar in his summary indicated that he believed it had.
I suspect this is because two of three ombudsmen (at least) already
commented, privately, at length. It is true, however, that no official
complaint has been made, by you or anyone else, ever. Why you have not
done so baffles me, but I think you're obliged to make a formal
complaint, either to Arbcom or to the Commission, or hold your peace.
I will of course recuse if you choose the latter. I would emphasize
that this in no way detracts from the remainder of Lar's statement.
Neutrality doesn't mean I'm obliged to give equal weight to an
inaccurate summary of events.

Now, you say I'm wrong in my summary of your position. What then? What
is it that you want?

Charles