[WikiEN-l] Okay, so what do I *do* about Tessaiga?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 18:42:45 UTC 2008

Actually Ken I didn't say "you need a source to show it's a mistake", but
others have.

What I said was, originally, that you didn't cite any source for any part  of
your complaint.

Of course now you've cited a table.

However, reviewing the talk log you pointed at, I see that some editors
believe there is an issue with the transliteration.  That is, there are  people,
using the transliteration-table, who are on the exact opposite side of  the
question.  It's not quite so cut-and-dry as you first made it  appear.

Will Johnson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.