[WikiEN-l] Another rule literalism problem

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 19:07:42 UTC 2008

In a message dated 6/25/2008 2:28:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
arromdee at rahul.net writes:

Other  than my say-so, do we have a source for the claim that someone born
in  Detroit, Michigan was born in the United States?

Hiragana is  unambiguous.  You can look up exactly what it is.  When you  look
it up you get "Tessaiga", not "Tetsusaiga".  It doesn't take any
interpretation
to do so.  There are no serious claims that the  Japanese version doesn't
say "Tessaiga".>>

Then you should have no problem presenting a source which states  that.

Will Johnson