[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia is ... free web hosting?

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Thu Jan 31 05:33:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:24 -0800, "Steven Walling"
<steven.walling at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't write that, I responded to it.

Well, your quoting style often makes it difficult to see what you
wrote and what you're responding to, since you tend to put the quoted
material right above your reply with no markers such as angle
brackets to distinguish them.  Then you "double-quote" by including a
fullquote of the message you're replying to below your reply (this
one marked with angle brackets, unlike the other quote), making your
message wastefully long.  It would be better to trim the quotes,
leaving the angle brackets in place, and interleave your replies in
the traditional manner.

--
== Dan ==