[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia is ... free web hosting?

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:45:30 UTC 2008

bathrobecabal.org is not even in the same ballpark as the airline example.
In fact, comparing them at all is quite frankly moronic.

The .org was bought *after* the creation of the Wikipedia url, and it's
maintained by a devoted Wikipedian who didn't want others subverting a url
that applied to their self-categorization.  It's not even group that does
anything  as a unit, it's actually a joke about taking a picure of yourself
wearing a bathrobe.