[WikiEN-l] Fundraiser quote of the day

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:28:38 UTC 2008

> "because it's getting me through med school" — Anon.
>
> Am I the only one to find that just a little discomfiting?

To be honest, I'd rather they learn from Wikipedia than by the method
my sister (currently during her first year of clinical) is learning
by. Their philosophy is "See one, do one, teach one", that is, they
are learning by watching someone do a procedure once when that person
has only done it once before and that was after watching it done just
once. I think I'm going to avoid getting sick...