[WikiEN-l] Admin, RFA, RFB and whatnot...

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:33:21 UTC 2008

On 29/02/2008, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> 90% is a giant hurdle to get over, even for the best candidates. Perhaps,
> if
> the bar needs to be higher than it is for adminship (and I'm not convinced
> about that, since the questions being posed are different and the votes
> change accordingly)... Perhaps voting for RfB could be restricted to
> admins
> only.
>
> Nathan

Oh please. The 'crats get the job of sorting out the tough RfAs, when the
community (the majority of whom are non-admins) is not voting uniformly.
They also manage CHU, which affects non-admins at least equally as admins.

Remember when adminship was no big deal?  Well, we are seeing a continual
creep in the "big-dealness" of adminship.  Selection of those whose actions
affect the community as a whole should be made by the community as a whole.

Risker