[WikiEN-l] Admin, RFA, RFB and whatnot...

Majorly axel9891 at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:30:53 UTC 2008

On 29/02/2008, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> 90% is a giant hurdle to get over, even for the best candidates. Perhaps,
> if
> the bar needs to be higher than it is for adminship (and I'm not convinced
> about that, since the questions being posed are different and the votes
> change accordingly)... Perhaps voting for RfB could be restricted to
> admins
> only.
>

> Nathan

The bar doesn't need to be higher though. What's the reason exactly? If
people fear the idea of more bcrats, they can oppose them. Otherwise they'll
have to live with the fact people want to help out and will request. And,
admin only? Absolutely not.

--
Alex (Majorly)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Majorly