[WikiEN-l] 2 RfBs

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:46:07 UTC 2008

You mentioned Lar - some criticism of you from him can be found in your RfB.
Not all criticism that was expressed was constructive in allowing you to
change... But the prevalence of criticism, in contrast to some other RfBs,
at least tells you something. In any event, I agree with you that a
withdrawal was in order.

Nathan