[WikiEN-l] 2 RfBs

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:36:30 UTC 2008

Oops, left out Neil. I'm not sure I agree with Ryan P.'s rationale for
withdrawing, and I think for his own sake RyanGerbil should probably have
let it run a little longer. By withdrawing them so quickly after they were
filed, it makes the nom seem spurious and not well thought out - and also
gives the appearance that the admins can't handle criticism. I don't know
that this is actually the case, but the appearance will cause difficulty in
any future RfB noms for these folks. Majorly... Well, I think given the
trend in that RfB withdrawal was probably a good idea.

Nathan