[WikiEN-l] Violent threats and Armed Blowfish

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:42:38 UTC 2008

Just to comment briefly -

AB contacted me via private email a little while after they and Somey and
Charles received the emails.  I and WMF persons are taking this seriously.
Somey forwarded emails (same ones posted) and I talked to Charles briefly.

AB does not wish to file a police report, which would necessarily require
identifying themselves.  I respect their wishes, though I would like to
pursue this to identify and have the threatening party prosecuted.  This
sort of behavior is unacceptable.

If anyone else associated with the project receives threats of this nature,
or believe that you know who sent these, please contact me, senior
administrators, Arbcom, or the Foundation.

I emailed AB after this thread started and before commenting here and they
were comfortable with a brief public comment about this, but would like me
and others to respect their privacy.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com