[WikiEN-l] Violent threats and Armed Blowfish

Matt Jacobs sxeptomaniac at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:34:05 UTC 2008

Right.  Arbcom members are in a position where they are more likely
than most to receive information pertaining to real crimes.  They
should definitely contact the authorities when something like that
comes their way.

I recognize that Arbcom members are volunteers, and not experts, but
they definitely should not be quietly sitting on threats of violence.
I don't know if that's what happened, but if it did, they need to
recognize that it was the wrong thing to do.

Victims of crimes, particularly ones involving intimidation, can't
always think rationally about the problem, so putting it off on them
is a bad idea.