[WikiEN-l] Violent threats and Armed Blowfish

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:48:57 UTC 2008

>  Armed Blowfish claims to have received a series of threatening emails
>  from an anonymous Wikipedian, in what seems to be a sloppy and
>  worrying vigilante action.

Threats should be reported to the police, and the police can take the
appropriate action. I'm sure the WMF will cooperate with any
appropriately made requests for information, that's the only action
they need to take. I don't think we should take it upon ourselves to
investigate the matter - investigations of criminal acts should be
left to the appropriate authorities.