[WikiEN-l] Violent threats and Armed Blowfish

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:40:40 UTC 2008

Does anyone actually think that this "AnonymousWikipedian" person represents
anyone from en.wiki, let alone the Foundation? Its some teenage piker,
probably, who should be either ignored with alacrity or reported to the FBI
at the same rate. If you find good evidence of who did this, I don't see a
problem with blocking them permanently from the 'pedia. People who make
illegal threats of violence to anyone, in even the vaguest association with
Wikipedia, ought to be banned. Evidence should probably be good, though -
like Alanyst/CHL good. As to your last point, does it matter which (if any)
member of ArbCom received any of those e-mails? Receiving an e-mail doesn't
make you complicit.

Nathan