[WikiEN-l] BetacommandBot, (currently) centralized discussion

Ron Ritzman ritzman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:38:02 UTC 2008

> The problem seems to be about bots that make decisions that should be
>  made by humans.

BINGO

How about this idea?

We create a category called "Images-Nobots".

We ask bot maintainers to program their bots to not patrol images in
this category. Presumably, newbie uploaders would not know about this
category so new images would continue to be patrolled for the most
part.

Also presumably, there would be plenty of "humans" patrolling this
category. Truly non compliant images would still get tagged.

We keep a big heavy LART on standby for those who intentionally add
non-compliant images to this category.