[WikiEN-l] BetacommandBot, (currently) centralized discussion

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 00:58:26 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/24/2008 4:35:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dgerard at gmail.com writes:

I  eagerly await you making the actual issue clear, because so far  your
answers in this thread have dodged every possible attempt by  several
people to actually pin them down to a credible  complaint.>>

----------
The link provided gives ample evidence of the issues, and how BC responded
to them.

When bots are automatically given precedence over the issues raised by
established editors, and those editors valid issues are dismissed in favor of
bots, then the project has gone off-track.

Read over the page, bearing in mind that the concerns raised *just might  be*
valid, instead of assuming that all the editors with concerns are just a
pack of whiners :)

Anytime we have super-secret code, making hundreds of thousands of edits to
an "open" project, we have a problem.  I'm not the only one to see  it.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)