[WikiEN-l] BetacommandBot, (currently) centralized discussion

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 21:35:30 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/24/2008 1:32:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
geniice at gmail.com writes:

We have  about 200K fair use images. Doesn't look like all fair use has
been got rid  of.>>

Perhaps you'd like to explain then, in your own words, exactly what you
think what is the current beef against BCB ?  Not my beef, I mean why  are there
multiple established editors complaining?

I would note that I am *not* one of those who brought the issue in front of
the community.
So what do you think the issue is?

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)