[WikiEN-l] BetacommandBot, (currently) centralized discussion

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 20:30:49 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/24/2008 1:54:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
geniice at gmail.com writes:

The  problem of replaceable fair use images removing the incentive to
find and  upload free stuff? I think we have made rather a large dent
in that  problem.>>

No the problem of using a bot to remove all fair-use images system-wide,
without any attempt to find any free images or even show evidence that any free
images exist.

That's the problem. It's harming the project. Please address it  directly.
Thanks.

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)