[WikiEN-l] Inside the iconophobic mind - a survey proposal.

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 19:08:02 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/24/2008 2:23:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
toddmallen at gmail.com writes:

Wikipedia is not censored>>
Based on a discussion we had a bit ago on the Village Pump  (I think)  or
maybe Policy and Guidelines...  at any rate someone brought up that it  is in
fact censored.  That is, we censor fringe-talk and crazy-talk and  vandalism...

I had suggested maybe "Wikipedia is not censored for moral outrage" which
nicely (I think) covers both religious outrage and political outrage.   Maybe.
At any rate, I agree with you.

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)