[WikiEN-l] BetacommandBot, (currently) centralized discussion

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 23:33:00 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/23/2008 3:17:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
geniice at gmail.com writes:

False.  BCB isn't getting involved with images tagged with free  licenses.>>

The point is, that the legalistic interpretation of what is "free" under  the
license is so narrow that we've been blocked from posting for example images
off book covers, which is tendentious.

No author, or publisher, to my knowledge has ever complained *to* us about
these.  Tendentious editors who want only *self-created* photographs are
disrupting the project.

That's my opinion.

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)