[WikiEN-l] Sorted

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 22:25:51 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/23/2008 1:12:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ian.woollard at gmail.com writes:

But  since reliable sources describe what they believe, that isn't in
any way  accurate, and many of these reliable sources are from Muslims
talking about  Islam as well as other topics.>>

Right and has already been pointed out several times, there are entire
Muslim communities who have no problem with the image, and there are reliable
sources like EB which already display the images.

Can we move on please?  This circular argument isn't going  anywhere.
We do not cater to the whims of each religious dogma, and this won't be the
first time.
We need to move on from this insistence that we should.
We should not.

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)