[WikiEN-l] So, why do we provide porn?

Riana wiki.riana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 06:13:33 UTC 2008

On 22/02/2008, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I accidentally clicked on "masturbating amy" at work,
> thinking it couldn't possibly be...

What on earth else could it conceivably be? A picture of a dog wearing
clothes? ;)

Seriously though, just like you'd expect a picture of someone masturbating
on the [[Masturbation]] article, you should definitely expect pictures of
*several* people masturbating in the Commons category. There are no
surprises. Unless someone put Tubgirl in the sitenotice again.

I'd support a content filter like Flickr has, but I know people will yell
about censorship. However, the number of complaints that come through on
OTRS about this sort of thing should make us realise that it's a bit of a
problem.

--
Riana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana