[WikiEN-l] So, why do we provide porn?

The Mangoe the.mangoe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 03:59:50 UTC 2008

Um, yeah. Just this morning I was trying to fix up something involving
insect mouth parts, and in clicking on "Labium", I was treated to a
full color photo of female genitalia, up close and personal. There are
a lot of booby-trapped links like that; one wonders how many
ordinarily innocent phrases lead to similar surprises because the
sexual fetish community-- and therefore Wikipedia-- has co-opted the
phrase.