[WikiEN-l] "Censorship" of images on the Arabic Wikipedia

Aude audevivere at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 00:28:44 UTC 2008

If we setup the show/hide feature for the Muhammad image, I'm sure we could
make a .css hack that people could put in their monobook.css so that the
image is not hidden for those that want it that way.  Or you could click the
link to unhide it.

Currently, for people not logged in or just reading, they get the default
which is to see the image.  That is no compromise.   I'm also not sure that
makes the article NPOV.  Ordinarily, I'm all for "Wikipedia is not
censored".  In very rare instances such as this and maybe just this topic, I
would rather see the show/hide feature or some other compromise.

-Aude

PS - I took care of the spam link.