[WikiEN-l] Muhammad images Part II

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 17:52:43 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/21/2008 3:55:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wikimail at inbox.org writes:

But if  the
picture is somehow notable to this article, either in itself or as  an
example of a depiction which was typical in a certain culture/at  a
certain time (*), then I can see how it *could* be well  integrated
into the article.>>

Can anyone please respond to my most cogent remark, that an illustration of
this exact same type appears in the Islam article in the Encyclopedia
Brittanica.

Surely no one here, is suggesting that we, must be *better* than EB in the
sensitivity area?

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)