[WikiEN-l] "Censorship" of images on the Arabic Wikipedia

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 00:25:20 UTC 2008

I am using Safari (3.0.4) on Mac and I have always been able to see the
show/hide feature.

I checked again on Aude page and it works just fine.
The french wikipedia has been using such system on some sex-related
articles, such as the clitoris one
(http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris) and it works quite well.

I am personally very favorable to use of this system on images which
might hurt some sensibilities.

Ant