[WikiEN-l] A call for moderation

Voice of All jschulz_4587 at msn.com
Mon Feb 18 23:28:48 UTC 2008

Right. I'd always been against the image per [[User:Voice of All/Image
concerns]].

It a) Adds practically nothing and is not informative, b) Is extremely
inflammatory. There is just no serious reason to keep it. I take pragmatic
criteria on this sort of stuff. I don't care what the Koran or Hadith say,
so reducto ad absurdem arguments about "ban all images of people" are beside
the point.