[WikiEN-l] "I want to at least kill the responsible person."

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 19:00:10 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/18/2008 6:19:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ian.woollard at gmail.com writes:

Do you  have any evidence to support this claim?>>
You can't prove a negative statement.
There is no basis, in evidence, to say that this view is the majority  view.
That's my opinion, based on the fact, that no evidence has been  presented.

I cannot prove that no evidence exists.  It's an impossibility.
If such evidence exists, then it behooves the person making the *positive*
statement to show it.

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)