[WikiEN-l] "I want to at least kill the responsible person."

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 19:30:26 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/15/2008 9:14:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
prasad59 at gmail.com writes:

Firstly  I would advise against calling those who oppose the Muhammad
pictures  "extremists" or "fanatics".>>>

An extremist is someone who has an extreme view of things.
Since these same people are using the prohibition against *any* depiction  of
*any* person, and then applying that *Solely* to the depiction of Muhammed,
I'd say that's an extreme viewpoint.

It's also internally contradictory.  If we were to give in to these  demands,
would their next demand to remove pictures of say Louis Farrekhan or  Malcolm
X or Osama bin Laden?  These are also all humans.

Will Johnson

Awards. Go to AOL Music.