[WikiEN-l] Jobs at Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 18:51:02 UTC 2008

There was a posting some time ago, about jobs at Wikipedia in San  Francisco.
 I had posted a comment there, to which I don't think anyone  really had a
reasonable answer.  But I'm still interested in what the  answer might be.

The jobs posted all had high-sounding titles and responsibilities.  I  didn't
see any jobs posted that were lower or mid-level.  Does that mean  that all
those people are moving from Florida to San Francisco?  Or B, that  those jobs
will be filled from newspaper ads? Or C that at Wikipedia San  Francisco,
everyone has a job with a big title?

Will Johnson

Awards. Go to AOL Music.