[WikiEN-l] Foundation audit

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 10:03:43 UTC 2008

Sue Reed wrote:
> [...]
You're the Chair of a multi-million dollar foundation. Frankly, the fact
that your volunteers care enough to actually scrutinize
the Foundation reports in the way they do should show they care.
Secondly, every donation that's made ... whether it's $5
from a college student or a large grant, but especially the $5 from the
college student, is a thank you that says "we think you're
doing a good job ... please keep it up." I work for a non-profit and
know how difficult it is to get each and every donation.
I'm pleased as punch with every donation we bring in, and I can't even
imagine our CEO or even or VP of Fund Development going to
one of our volunteers or donors who a
>  sked a question about our financial statement and making a comment like yours.
>
> Sue Anne
> sreed1234 at yahoo.com

Right. Help me improve my behavior then.

When some board members of your organization are publicly accused to
misuse the donors money to promote their own business, how do they answer ?

Thanks

Ant