[WikiEN-l] Tutorial/Guide Namespace

Christopher Grant chrisgrantmail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:33:58 UTC 2008

Hi all, You may remember sometime back some suggested the addition of a
Tutorial namespace. I'd like to touch up on that again because I will soon
be merging the best of the content written on helpwiki(now shutdown) back
into Wikipedia(once I get a few things sorted out). You can see the content
that will be merged here:
http://chris.hostsnake.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page and I'd just like to see
what everyone else thinks. Also if you did contribute to Helpwiki and you
haven't agreed to release your content under the GNUFDL can you please drop
a note on my talkpage or I won't be able to merge your content back onto
Wikipedia.

---
Chris
Wikipedia User:Chris G