[WikiEN-l] Foundation audit

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:45:31 UTC 2008

In my never-humble opinion, this is dangerously close to trolling.

It's intellectually dishonest to take what Anthere said: "I know it is
misleading, I am not so happy with that
either." and then portray that as her approving a financial that she didn't
understand.

She clearly understood it enough to have an objection to the way it was
grouped.  That doesn't mean she is obliged to vote down the entire financial
because she doesn't like the way ONE line item is rolled up.

You owe her an apology.  You seriously mis-stated what it is that Anthere
said.

I repeat my premise: Anthony, your argument is intellectually dishonest, and
thus on shaky ground.

Philippe