[WikiEN-l] "I want to at least kill the responsible person."

Ben Yates ben.louis.yates at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:59:52 UTC 2008

>We decided against spoiler templates

Correction: The people who cared about spoiler templates decided
against spoiler templates.  The people who thought it was a nonissue
didn't participate.  It would be hugely dysfunctional to act as though
that particular instance sets a binding precedent towards all future
instances, even ones that -- like this, and decidedly unlike spoiler
templates -- are important.

Ben Yates
Wikipedia blog - http://wikip.blogspot.com