[WikiEN-l] "I want to at least kill the responsible person."

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 07:29:50 UTC 2008

About Baha U'llah, it's still going on.
His article is on my watchlist although I rarely venture into
highly-controversial article-space....ok well maybe I do sometimes.

At any rate, they move the picture to the top, then to the bottom, then  back
to the top, over and over...
It's a slow war, but its still there.

You're probably not getting any more OTRS simply because the reverters just
have gotten into a long-term habit, and know that OTRS won't solve their
issue.

Eighteen OTRS however, is a heck-of-a-lot less than 100,000  signatures.

Since images of Mohammed appear in many books I wonder if those Muslims
protesting also want libraries to remove those books?  Maybe they just  check them
out and burn them?  That might be a lucrative prospect.   Make a book with
Mohammed's image and sell it to Muslims to burn.

What d'ya think?

Will Johnson

48)