[WikiEN-l] "I want to at least kill the responsible person."

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:59:55 UTC 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 5:03 AM,  <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:
> I just want to point out that Muhammed is not the sole
> image-offends-my-religion issue we've ever faced.
>
> There has been a long-running, smoldering, Baha U'llah image issue as well,
> that predates this one by at least a year, maybe more.

Correct, with the notable difference that this is actually a real
picture of the person. the dewp-OTRS queue got about a dozend emails
about this about 18 months ago and some discussions on the talk page.
However, the emphasis there was only to note that some people did not
want this picture seen for themselves. Something that could be solved
with a CSS entry.