[WikiEN-l] opt-out and censorship (was: "I want to at least kill the resp...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 02:44:27 UTC 2008

I agree with Chris that it isn't racist.

As an example, a while ago there was a debate that went something like  that.

A:You're a bigot because you hate gay people.
B: Well you're a bigot because you hate me for hating gay people.   Bigotry
is hatred, and you hate me.

Anyone who is supporting the idea that Wikipedia should act differently in
the case of the image of Muhammed, should analyze the above argument for where
it fails.

Will Johnson

48)