[WikiEN-l] "I want to at least kill the responsible person."

Thinboy00 thinboy00 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:41:24 UTC 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 5:51 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/02/2008, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > It's a direct quote from a signatory, considering they are campaigning
> > > to censor Wikipedia, it would be rather ironic for us to censor their
> > > comments. Yes, the subject line is disgusting, but that is what the
> > > signatory said.
> >
> > Eh not to worry the standards on the other side are so much higher:
> >
> > "Really. I keep saying this: give me 15 minutes with damn near any
> > moslem, and I can get him bounced into 72-hour psychiatric detention;
> > and the judge will back me. They are that crazy."
> >
> > "Leave the pictures.
> >
> > Pictures are proof that not all Arabs are animals."
> >

> > Littlegreenfootballs comment section
>
> Those are some way from being death threats... still not particularly
> friendly, though...

Nevertheless, the logic is sound.  Don't censor the images.  Wikipedia
is not censored.  The top of [[Wikipedia:Content disclaimer]] makes my
point.  If we respond to this at all, we should just add another
bullet point to that page discussing religious images and G*d vs God.

--
Sincerely,
Thinboy00