[WikiEN-l] [Fwd: Re: Deletion of large pages]

NavouWiki navouwiki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:14:40 UTC 2008

It makes sense to that end that this stuff should probably not be done.

As an aside; Perhaps a post to AN/I so that folks know the standard here.
Additionally, has Tim notified east via his talk page?  I'm not seeing a
block message on Beta's talk either?  Dispute resolution would seem to
require at least a post on wiki.

Nathan