[WikiEN-l] What the fuck.

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:17:30 UTC 2008

On 2/3/08, Majorly <axel9891 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Why is he moderated? He brought up a legitimate concern about, what I saw as
> very inappropriate actions by an op.

Unless I'm mistaken he's a recidivist troll on this list.

http://www.medlibrary.org/medwiki/Wikipedia:List_of_banned_users#Flameviper

Anyway, as pointed out, he's not banned, just moderated. We'll see
what he has to contribute.

In general, it would probably be better if concerns about whether or
not someone should be moderated were sent to wikien-l-owner. Long
public discussions about whether someone is a valuable member of a
community or not are pretty much the hallmark of trolling. Let's avoid
those.

Steve