[WikiEN-l] What the fuck.

Philip Sandifer snowspinner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 23:38:36 UTC 2008

On Feb 2, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Flameviper Velifang wrote:

> When you say "Flameviper is a notorious troll", I don't know whether
> to laugh at the stupidity or cry at the idea that people actually
> believe it.

I dunno. When you drag a dirty laundry dispute onto wiki-en and try to
obscure the fact that you're the person in the log, I have to admit, I
think you come across as a bit of a troll. Maybe not notorious, as
I've never heard of you before now, but you're not looking like roses
here. You luck out only because John also comes across looking
somewhat bad. But on the other hand, he looks like he got trolled. By
you.

Now go take your trolling somewhere else before I have to moderate you
for needlessly stirring up shit on the list.

-Phil