[WikiEN-l] NOR contradicts NPOV

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 20:27:44 UTC 2008

In a message dated 12/28/2008 5:18:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

This  is generally speaking both a poor description of primary sources
and  of our internal definition of them.>>

Okay and I say "Not !"
Which is as useful a rejoinder isn't it :)

The sole useful alternative view, would be that *both* report and
counter-report are secondary sources.
The simple fact that a person is speaking about their own work, doesn't  make
their words primary for that, it depends on the context in which they are
speaking.

I.E. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Will Johnson

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.