[WikiEN-l] NOR contradicts NPOV

Wilhelm Schnotz wilhelm at nixeagle.org
Sun Dec 28 04:58:19 UTC 2008

I thought the last time I checked subjects were asked to *not* edit
their pages... And generally when they do... Someone shouts COI at
them.

(I generally agree with subjects not dictating their pages but some of
the users that deal with COI in the past were not always that nice to
the subjects.... Anyway, I just wanted to point out that subjects
don't get THAT much leeway. St leafy not as of 3 months ago.)