[WikiEN-l] Subscription idea

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 13:00:50 UTC 2008

The list is free to consult the wikisource list archives for my last
posts and your responses.  Providing a direct link is a bit too much
work this far from my computers.

I have the full set of out of copyright ptrsol papers is djvu, ocred,
and ready for whomever would accept them.  Have for years. But it
seems people are too busy bickering than to bother to take them.

I come back to this list after being absent while on the road for the
last week to find myself being, effectively, a liar and and
obstructionist because I expected people to be able to perform a one
second search to find one of hundreds of thousands of
PD-claimed-copyright documents in jstor; or because I think it would
be prudent to work with universitiy libraries first before asking the
wmf to spend hundreds of thousands of donor money.

 If that's how thing are going to be run here- then so be it- No need
to expend any more of my effort. Enjoy.