[WikiEN-l] Subscription idea

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 19:34:41 UTC 2008

2008/12/26  <WJhonson at aol.com>:
> <<In a message dated 12/26/2008 8:19:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> gmaxwell at gmail.com writes:

>> Wtf go  look in jstor- they happily assert copyright on hundreds of
>> thousands of  pre 1928 pd documents.>>

> WTF? WTF?
> Ok wtf back at ya.  I call your bluff and raise you.
> I can also assert hundreds of statements for which I can offer no  evidence.
> So piss off with your attitude.  And merry christmas !
> Now let's see some evidence.

Y'know, there's scepticism and then there's just being lazy.

Go to www.jstor.org, click on "Terms and Conditions" and you tell me
what 2.2 and 2.3 say.

ps: your civility levels in these two messages are somewhat below
suitable levels for the list, and I wouldn't mention it except I've
already had complaints this quicly.

- d.