[WikiEN-l] Subscription idea

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 19:32:38 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 8:28 PM,  <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:
> <<In a message dated 12/26/2008 8:19:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> gmaxwell at gmail.com writes:
>
> Wtf go  look in jstor- they happily assert copyright on hundreds of
> thousands of  pre 1928 pd documents.>>
> -----------
>
> WTF? WTF?
>
> Ok wtf back at ya.  I call your bluff and raise you.
> I can also assert hundreds of statements for which I can offer no  evidence.
> So piss off with your attitude.

Okay, folks, can we keep this civil please? I'm sure both of you can
frame statements like "I believe if you look into JSTOR's pre-1928
documents, you will immediately find that they are assessing dubious
copyright" and "Could you elaborate on this and supply a specific
example?" could be formed in much nicer words...especially around
Christmas.

Cheers, belated merry christmas to everyone and Happy New Year!

Michael

--
Michael Bimmler
mbimmler at gmail.com