[WikiEN-l] Joseph Farah: Another dissatisfied customer

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 19:39:53 UTC 2008

In a message dated 12/19/2008 10:59:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
failure.to.communicate at gmail.com writes:

We  already know the answer  to
that<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Seigenthaler_Sr._Wikipedia_biography_co
ntroversy>.
Let's  fix this already.  We need BLP semi-protection.>>
The encyclopedia that anyone can edit, except for the 300,000 biographies  of
living people, those you have to make a thousand edits before you can touch,
oh and any article about politics or religion or any other issue that anyone
deems a controversial subject ...

Isn't it a slippery slope to off-side so much based on a few trivial
incidents?
Seems like a rather major change to our purpose.

Will Johnson
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.