[WikiEN-l] The Community vs. Scholarly Consensus

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 20:53:14 UTC 2008

I think you're over-analyzing the situation with Derida Phil.

On the one hand, you want to create something about Derida, that has never
existed in any form before, it seems.
That would be a forbidden type of OR.

On the other hand, you feel that what sources exist on Derida don't  actually
explain Derida.
So who is going to explain Derida?  You?
That's not going to be acceptable.

If the most we can do is what a biography of him, and then state that he
also wrote ten books or whatever, than that's how we have to leave  it.
Brand new explanations, never before seeing the light of the day, would be
your own original creation.

Right?

Will Johnson

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.