[WikiEN-l] The Community vs. Scholarly Consensus

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 19:51:18 UTC 2008

I'm a person who likes examples.
Phil, do you have an example article where something is written a certain
way, or is not, and you'd like it to be something different and what?

An example of the problem would really help clarify it for me.
The current policy language was hammered out over several months of  minutely
detailed debate (IIRC).
I fought very hard and long to include primary material whatsoever !
So I'm glad we have it at least, if not fully under my original  conception.

Will Johnson

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.