[WikiEN-l] JarlaxleArtemis/Grawp

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Wed Dec 17 17:18:08 UTC 2008

I don't want anybody getting routinely ignored or charged with false and
vexatious complaints. Just in case anyone missed it, security at verizon.net is
the fallback reporting address, because I saw a threat that would not fall
under common assault, and it was identified as a death threat that would. It
clearly falls under Attachment 2(b) of:
http://www.verizon.net/policies/vzcom/tos_popup.asp

(b) transmit uninvited communications, data or information, or engage in
other similar activities, including without limitation, "spamming",
"flaming" or denial of service attacks;

Disallowing "uninvited communications" is an opt-in policy, even without
specifying that stupid open phrase, "without limitation". This is as I hav
seen it so far in my random walk of his checkuser report. If you know
heavier evidence, then tell us. If you hav actually gotten a response from
verizon security at this point, then my hat is off to you, because I want to
look them up at http://www.rfc-ignorant.org

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Sarrukh&diff=prev&oldid=186083986
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jack_Merridew&diff=prev&oldid=186052458